Changing Legal Documents

This page contains the forms and letters required to change your name and gender markers on Saskatchewan ID. More information about the process can be found on eHealth’s webpage. If you encounter issues trying to change your name or gender markers please contact

These forms can be obtained in person from the eHealth office in Regina (2130 11th Ave) or by calling 1-800-667-7551.

Disclaimer: TransSask cannot guarantee that these forms are up to date, or that printed copies of government forms will be accepted.